Register Now for the 2018 MVC!
January 26-28, 2018 at the Lansing Center in Lansing, MI
Register Online Now!
View the 2018 MVC Program
Print a Registration Form
Make Your Hotel Reservation Here
Food Animal and Equine Practitioners: Are you looking for timely and cutting edge continuing education? The MVC has you covered!
Help us welcome these exciting Equine speakers . . .
Roberta Dwyer, DVM, MS, DACVPM, University of Kentucky
- Equine Infections Disease and Biosecurity Resources
- Houston, We Have a Problem: Equine Infectious Disease Issues
- More Than Just Footbaths: Practical Equine Biosecurity
- More Than Just Footbaths: Case Studies of Biosecurity in Action
- Don’t Be a Fomite: PPE and Disinfectants
Lisanne Galland, DVM, MSU Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- NSAIDS: the Past, the Present, and the Future
Earl, Gaughan, DVM, DACVS, Merck Animal Health
- Is There a Best Intra-articular Therapy?
Jane Manfredi, DVM, PhD, MS, DACVS-LS, DACVSMR, MSU Pathobiology and Diagnostic Investigation
- Saddle Fit as Related to Conformation, Discipline, and Lameness
Elizabeth Santschi, DVM, Kansas State University
- Stifle Lameness
- Orthopedic Infection
- Tips on Taking Great Radiographs
- What’s New in Osteochandrosis
Jarrod Troy, DVM, MSU Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Principles of Equine Laryngeal Ultrasound
Help us welcome these exciting Food Animal speakers . . .
Danelle Bickett-Weddle, DVM, MPH, PhD, DACVPM, Center for Food Security and Public Health, Iowa State University
- Bio Awareism: What Does Biosecurity and Biocontainment Entail on a 21st Century Dairy?
- Highly Pathogenic Bovine Influenza and Bovine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus: What If?
David Erf, MS, MS, Zoetis
- Improving Wellness in Dairy Cows with Genetic Selection
Ron Erskine, DVM, PhD, MSU Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Bovine Leukemia Virus: The Silent Thief
Joao Paula N. Martins, MS, PhD, DVM, University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Optimizing Reproductive Performance of Lactating Dairy Cows with Fertility Programs
Paula Menzies, DVM, MPVM, DECSRHM, University of Guelph
- Iceberg Diseases of Sheep and Goats
- Neurological Diseases We Commonly See in Small Ruminants
- Udder Health for Dairy Sheep and Goats
Jennifer Roberts, DVM, DACT, MSU Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- A 10-Year Review of Breeding Soundess Examinations in Michigan
- Tales from the Crypt: Bovine Trichomoniasis
Patty Scharko, DVM, MPH, Clemson Livestock Poultry Health
- Biosecurity in Small Ruminants
- Poisonous Plants in Small Ruminants
- Quality Assurances and the VFD in Small Ruminants
Geof Smith, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVIM, North Carolina State University
- Ancillary Treatment for Calf Diarrhea
- Septicemia and Meningitis in Calves
- Maximizing Calf Survival after Birth
Daniel Thomson, PhD, DVM, Kansas State University
Find out what you can expect when you join us at the MVC by visiting the MVC website!
- Wealth & Poverty, Obesity & Starvation: The US Food Production Story
- Managing High Health Risk Cattle for Health & Performance
- Incorporating Animal Welfare Platforms Into Your Veterinary Practice as a Service