We are excited to have Dr. Mark Acierno give a six hour seminar on commonly encountered urology / nephrology topics. Dr Acierno will cover a wide range of topics ranging from how to improve the life of patients with chronic kidney disease to the latest in treating acute kidney injury. Other important topics will include FLUTD, canine incontence and how to treat common nephrotoxicosis.
- Help! Help! I Can’t Pee (FLUTD)
- Acute Kidney Injury: An Update
- Improving the Life of Feline Patients with CKD
- Canine Incontinence: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Nephrotoxicosis: Ethylene Glycol and Beyond
- Protein-Losing Nephropathy: Current Recommendations